2019 July Volleyball Clinics
Volleyball training for different skill levels. Player will be separated based on skill level first, then based on age. Training will be focus in enhancing the players skill level in preparation for 2019 MiniClub and 2020 Club Volleyball Season. Coaches and trainers will be providing the necessary volleyball and conditioning to prepare players skill set for the upcoming 2019 MiniClub and 2020 Club Volleyball Season.
Volleyball experienced is preferred but it is not a requirement.
The training will mainly focus on players that are 10 thru 17 years old. Younger and/or older players may be consider depending upon their Volleyball experience and skill level.
The volleyball training will be held at Innovation Middle School Gymnasium located at:
- Dates: From July 8th to August 6th
- Days: Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Times: 6:00 to 7:30 or 7:30 to 9:00pm
- $225.00 if registered by Tuesday June 20th, 2019, add $50.00 after that
- REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE ON TUESDAY, JUNE 25TH, 2019
- An AAU membership is required to participate in the volleyball training
- An AAU membership costs no more than $16.00
- The AAU membership can be obtained in the following link: AAU Membership Website
- The AAU membership has to be associated with Nona Sports.
- Nona Sports AAU Code is WY6EE7