2019 July Summer Camp
This is a developmental volleyball training that is designed for beginner, or very minimal experience players looking for a fun, recreational environment, while still learning and/or improving their volleyball skills.
No volleyball experience necessary.
This volleyball camp is aimed at elementary and middle school students.
1st through 8th grade. However, Kindergarten and High School students are welcome.
Innovation Middle School Gymnasium
Monday, July 29th through Thursday, August 1st
From 9:00am to 12:00pm
- $150.00 registered by July 27th, 2019
- $200.00 if registered after
- An AAU membership is required to participate in the volleyball training
- An AAU membership costs no more than $16.00
- The AAU membership can be obtained in the following link: AAU Membership Website
- The AAU membership has to be associated with Nona Sports.
- Nona Sports AAU Code is WY6EE7